|Parks & Recreation||717-540-6076|
|Water & Sewer Authority||717-540-0124|
|Zoning & Planning||717-540-6075|
Park and Recreation Department
In West Hanover Township, the park program is coordinated by the Park and Recreation Coordinator, who serves on the Township staff full time and directly assists the Township Manager and Park and Recreation Board in a variety of areas that may include, but not be limited to the following:
- Maintaining accurate information about park facilities and needs.
- Assess park and recreational safety issues and recommend corrective actions.
- Assist in the design and planning of park facilities and projects.
- Develop programs and activities for the diverse range of park users
- Develop park and recreation grant applications to PA Department of Conservation and Natural Resources to upgrade and improve park facilities.
- Assisting in the long-term planning of parks and park projects
- Oversee full-time and part-time staff and volunteers serving the park and recreations programs.
Park and Recreation Department Staff
Dixie Fesig - Coordinator
LaRue Lightner - Coordinator's Assistant
Tom Goodsell- Facility Assistant